In this video, Ellie, founder of NuAGE Laser in downtown Vancouver, discusses what can cause pigmented acne scars and the most effective treatment: IPL (Intense Pulsed Laser).
Ellie, owner of NuAGE Laser & Skincare discusses her knowledge about Laser Vein Therapy:
1. Why Varicose and Spider veins happen
2. The disadvantages of Sclerotherapy – the old way of dealing with varicose and spider veins.
3. The modern way of dealing with Varicose and Spider veins is IPL laser treatments
Ellie shares her knowledge from the laser industry to give you must-know information before you get laser hair removal treatments:
1. The 4 different systems for permanent hair reduction
2. How laser actually works for hair removal
3. The reason there might be a need for laser touch ups after your treatment
Remember her expert laser hair removal tips before you get your treatment!
Here’s part of the video transcript:
As a laser technician, I believe the most important part of my job is to share the information and knowledge that I’ve gained in my industry with my clients, and I’ve noticed that the majority of people that are receiving treatments don’t really know much about laser hair removal. It pains me to hear that their treatments didn’t work. So it’s inspired me to share some must-know information to help you achieve permanent hair removal.
So let’s get started.
The most important information that you need to know is that there are 4 systems on the market for permanent hair reduction. I’m going to list them in the sequence of the most superficial laser to the deepest penetrating laser.
Ellie explains the best way to exfoliate your face depending on your skin type:
1. How to exfoliate if you have oily, normal or combination skin type
2. How to exfoliate if you have sensitive skin type
3. Microdermabrasion- the best way to get rid of extra layers of dead skin cells
Hope you enjoy her expert exfoliation tips!