- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- When making your appointment, keep your wallet handy. We’ll need a credit card number to guarantee your reservation. This includes consultations too.
- New clients require a virtual consultation, a completed treatment plan and to have filled out consent forms before treatments can be scheduled. Consultations maybe scheduled online.
- Please allow an additional 15mins for your appointment as safety protocols to will be in effect.
- During this time we ask of you to be patient with us as technicians and appointments may change with short notice. To ensure your safety employees presenting common cold, flu-like and or seasonal allergies symptoms are asked to stay home.
Reservations, Cancellations, Modifications and Late Arrivals:
We know things come up sometimes that throw a wrench in your plans. We totally get it. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, keep in mind:
- Should you have any symptoms of cold, flu or seasonal allergies we ask you to cancel your appointment immediately, if you arrive and we’re unable to do your treatment you will be charged the full service fee.
- Unfortunately, if you arrive late for your appointment, we may not be able to do your treatment since laser and skin rejuvenation treatments can’t be rushed or shortened.
- Late arrivals are subject to a late cancellation fees.
- We require 24-hours notice for cancellations or modifications.
- Please follow the Before Treatment Non-Negotiables provided for your treatment; In the event that we cannot do your treatment late cancellation fees will apply.
- Late cancellations or modifications fee:
- First late modification/missed appointment $50 fee is graced
- Second late modification/missed appointment will be subject to a $50 fee
- Third late modification/missed appointment or if we’re unable to do your treatment you will be subject to the full charge of missed treatment. If you do not have a credit card or are not able to provide one you may prepay for future appointments if you’d like to reserve a time. You may also call or book on first come first served basis.
Before Treatment Non-Negotiables
To ensure your treatments are as safe and effective as possible:
- You must be 19-years-old or older. If you’re under the age of 19, bring your guardian with you
- Avoid sun exposure in the treatment area for at least 7 to 14 day or as instructed before your appointment
- Don’t use self-tanners for two weeks before laser treatments
- Antibiotics and photosynthesizing medication shouldn’t be taken in the four weeks leading up your treatment
- Accutune must not be used in the six months prior to treatments
- For one week before your treatment, skip the irritants such as products containing Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic and salicylic acids, astringents or vitamin C
- If you’re pregnant, we’ll need a doctor’s clearance letter
- Shave the areas that will be treated for laser hair removal, dark spots, acne scars and skin rejuvenation
- Don’t wax or use a depilatory on the treatment areas for one week prior to your appointment.
Refund & Exchange Policy
All sales are final. Products are non-refundable and no-exchanges at this time. Pre-paid services can be exchanged for those of equal or lesser value.
Safety First | Covid Policies
Health Pre-screening and intake forms
Appointment confirmation, health pre-screening questionnaire and safety protocols will be sent to you at the time of booking, we ask you to please review and adhere to these policies.
We will also request that all new guests complete their medical history and consent forms prior to their appointment day to facilitate a quick entry into the treatment room upon arrival. We ask you to fill them out and email them to us before you arrive for your appointment.
When you arrive your clinician will ask you the following questions before you enter the clinic.
Should you answer Yes to any of the following questions we will kindly request that you reschedule for a later time (min of 14 days):
- Have you been tested and infected with Covid?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has been infected with Covid within the last month?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 6 days?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- tiredness or fatigue
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- diarrhoea or nausea
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
Safety measures and policies
We also ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. This allows effective sanitation of reception areas and interior areas. In the case of a guest leaving the establishment later than expected, the following guest will need to wait outside the establishment and maintain physical distancing protocols.
We ask you to please leave your food and beverages outside.
We are scheduling appointments to allow for no more than 2 socially distanced guests at a time.
We request that guests not be accompanied by children, friends or relatives. If there is a medical reason or language difficulties, we ask that you clear your companion with us ahead of time.
No walk-in clients permitted. This includes product purchases. You may contact us for assistance on picking the best product for your needs.
We will arrange product pick up times. Return/Exchange of products is not permitted.
Treatment rooms and common area will be sanitized and disinfected before and after each guest with hospital grade disinfectant solution.
Our clinicians will wear protective wear at all times.
We are required to have all guests wear a mask when possible. We request that you arrive with your own face mask or face cloth on. Due to shortage of supplies we may not have any stock and may not be able to see you.
Hand washing and sanitizing
We will ask you to sanitize your hands upon arrival and later to wash before and after your treatment.
Our #1 priority is to protect you and your well being. As always the safety and comfort of our guests are at our utmost priority. We are still dedicated to honouring your needs and providing you exceptional treatment. As the situation continues to evolve, please be assured that we will be constantly reassessing and adapting our processes to adhere to the latest updates and health guidelines.
We look forward to bringing out the best in your skin!