- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. We want you to truly enjoy the full experience, so sit back and have some tea and biscuits and update your health forms.
- Unfortunately, if you arrive late for your appointment, we may not be able to do your treatment or consult since laser treatments can’t be rushed or shortened.
- Late arrivals are subject to a $50 fee if we’re unable to do your treatment.
- When making your appointment, keep your wallet handy. We’ll need a credit card number to guarantee your reservation. This includes consultations too.
Cancellations or Modifications:
We know things come up sometimes that throw a wrench in your plans. We totally get it. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, keep in mind:
- For reservations shorter than one hour, we require 24-hours notice for cancellations or modifications.
- For reservations longer than one hour, we require 48-hours notice for cancellations or modifications.
- Late cancellations or modifications will be subject to a $50 fee per appointment.
To ensure your treatments are as safe and effective as possible:
- You must be 19-years-old or older. If you’re under the age of 19, bring your guardian with you
- Avoid sun exposure in the treatment area for at least seven to 10 days before your appointment
- Don’t use self-tanners for two weeks before laser treatments
- Antibiotics and photosynthesizing medication shouldn’t be taken in the four weeks leading up your treatment
- Accutune must not be used in the six months prior to treatments
- For one week before your treatment, skip the irritants such as products containing Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic and salicylic acids, astringents or vitamin C
- If you’re pregnant, we’ll need a doctor’s clearance letter
- Shave the areas that will be treated for laser hair removal, dark spots, acne scars and skin rejuvenation
- Don’t wax or use a depilatory on the treatment areas for one week prior to your appointment.
Refund & Exchange Policy
All sales are final and products and services are non-refundable. Pre-paid services can be exchanged for those of equal or lesser value.
We look forward to bringing out the best in your skin!