a retro girl with striped sunglasses

Is Sun Damage Reversible? It’s Possible… Read On

By | Beauty & the Blog | No Comments

The bad news: As much as we all love to soak up the sun, that bright beast is hyper-aging. Sun damage can occur every time you’re out in the sun without protection, and you may not even see the effects until years later or now since you’re interested in how to fix it.

UV radiation actually alters the DNA of your skin cells, causing fine lines, wrinkles, redness, brown spots and even cancer. 😱

Read More

woman putting on sunscreen on the beach

Shopping for your SUNSCREEN? Read this first.

By | Beauty & the Blog | 2 Comments

Are you already panicking about how to stave off sun damage this summer? We feel you and we’re here for you. If you keep up with our Beauty Blog on the reg (or have had any treatments with our NuAGE Experts), you already know the importance of wearing your sun protection every single day, rain or shine, July or December. You would also know that a good sunscreen is your #1 anti-aging skin care product you can keep in your arsenal. But how do you know what sunscreen is best for your face?

The answer is in your skin.

Read More

hair-removal-vancouver-nuage

Smooth Skin, Happy Planet: How Laser Is Saving Our Landfills

By | Beauty & the Blog | No Comments

Smooth Skin, Happy Planet: How Laser Is Saving Our Landfills

Did you know that the average woman spends 1,728 hours in her lifetime shaving? It’s no secret that vanity comes with a certain time commitment, and sometimes this commitment can feel more like a complete waste of time. You’re busy, you’ve got sh*t to do. Why waste your precious time on tedious beauty rituals like shaving?

Read More

skin-tightening-laser-services-vancouver-nuage

Gravity-defying Skin Tightening

By | Beauty & the Blog | No Comments

Has gravity got you feeling down? It’s time to say hello to the newest anti-gravity skin tightening treatment available from our NuAGE skin experts in Vancouver.

Our brand new treatment, Deep Dermal Tightening, works its magic on the cheeks, mouth, jawline, jowls and neck to reverse the signs of aging (and gravity!) and put things back where they belong. The best part? We’re the first clinic in Vancouver to exclusively offer Deep Dermal Tightening with the Cutera Excel HR.

A few key factors set our devices apart from our competitors, the first and most important being Cutera’s truPulse technology. We are proud to offer the only Nd:YAG platform to measurably deliver constant, sustained energy throughout the pulse duration. This ensures consistent performance and superior clinical outcomes. In other words, the most effective treatment for you every time. And if the results weren’t a good enough reason to choose Cutera, how about for the peace of mind knowing that you’ll be comfortable and protected throughout the whole process? Read More

rosacea-skincare-products

Rosacea Skincare Products to Calm Redness and Inflammation

By | Beauty & the Blog | No Comments

When it comes to treating absolutely any skin condition, it’s important to keep the 70:30 ratio of treatments to products in mind. About 70% of the results you can expect will come from in-clinic treatments, but it can be dependant on the other 30%, which accounts for your home care and how you condition your skin. Remember your acid mantle? That’s where we need to focus our efforts first and foremost. Whether it’s acne, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles or rosacea, without your acid mantle doing its job, everything else is a wasted effort. We must strengthen the barrier.
Read More