Vibrant • Balanced • Optimized Beauty
Dr. Natalie Waller graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2004. Prior to this, she earned her Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology from McMasters University in Ontario and then went on to become a Massage Therapist through the Foothills College of Massage Therapy in Alberta.
Dr. Waller takes an integrated approach to health care, understanding that individuals are complex, and there are many factors that disrupt health. She will examine areas such as stress, sleep, diet, activity, hormone balance and emotional health when working with patients.
As a woman in her 40s, Dr. Waller understands the physical changes that take place with time and exposure to the environment and her interests have expanded into anti-aging and skin rejuvenation. Dr. Waller has certification in wrinkle relaxing management with Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botox and Xeomin), dermal filler volumizing (Teosyal) and PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) skin rejuvenation and hair restoration. She has a very honest and reasonable approach to staying youthful inside and out, and utilizes her skills and knowledge to help patients look and feel more refreshed and youthful, without looking overdone.
Dr. Waller is a registrant of the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia and a member of the British Columbia Naturopathic Associated, Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors and the Naturopathic Academy of Therapeutic Injections.
Dr. Natalie Waller
- 1998 Bachelor of Kinesiology (Hons) McMaster University, Hamilton ON
- 2000 Massage Therapy Diploma, Foothills College of Massage Therapy, Calgary, AB
- 2004 College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), Toronto, ON
- 2004 Basic Intravenous Therapy Dr. P. Saunders, Toronto, ON
- 2004 Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, Toronto, ON
- 2007 NATI Module I (myofascial trigger point injection, neural therapy, mesotherapy) – Naturopathic Academy Of Therapeutic Injection, Vancouver, BC
- 2007 NATI Module II (appendicular skeleton prolotherapy) – Naturopathic Academy Of Therapeutic Injection, Vancouver, BC
- 2008 NATI Module III (axial skeleton, lumbar spine, pelvis, TMJ prolotherapy, PRP, Mesotherapy and Body Contouring) – Naturopathic Academy Of Therapeutic Injection, Vancouver, BC
- 2009 Hackett-Hemwall Prolotherapy (The Anatomy, Diagnosis and Treatment of Myofascial pain with Prolotherapy) Madison, WI
- 2009 Metagenics First Line Therapy Certification
- 2011 Intravenous Chelation Therapy Dr. Prytula, ND Vancouver, BC
- 2012 Prescription Authority granted
- 2013 Neural-Prolo with Dr. Tim Brown, ND
- 2015 Advanced Naturopathic Integrative Oncology, Dr. Neil McKinney, Vancouver.
- 2015 Botulinum Toxins: Clinical applications in Facial Rejuvenation Level 1 and 2, Dr. Haneef Alibhai, MD
- 2016 Aesthetics PRP Injection Certification Course, Dr. Nicoletta Frasca, MD
- 2016 Clinical Applications of Anti-Ageing Intravenous and Intramuscular Support, International IV Nutritional Therapy for Physicians
- 2016 Injectable Fillers: Clinical Applications in Facial Rejuvenation Level 1 and 2, Dr. Haneef Alibhai, MD
- 2016 Hormone Optimization Symposium, PCCA